It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!
Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together.
I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!
Good evening, Joshua, Thank you very much for your visit. It is super if this blog is internationalized. You are right, the language should not be a barrier. Yesterday, I went on your blog, did you notice it?
LE MALOUIN et moi-même, CASSY, nous vous proposons de partager nos clichés. Nous ne vivons pas dans la même région, mais tous deux sur le littoral - l'oiseau nous est commun, car omniprésent Nous vous souhaitons une très bonne visite....
Vos avis nous intéressent...
Vos avis, conseils, poèmes ou autres nous intéressent. Vous pouvez vous exprimer via l'ajout de "commentaires" que vous trouverez sous chaque photo... On vous attend... Your opinions, councils, poems or others interest us. You can express yourselves in English. I can understand you. Thanks very much for your visit.
Nos Amis
Bibi Cletus
Dalila
Danielle
Danou
Francis
Françoise
Guillaume
Ishan
Joshua
Julio
l'Ramendeux
Menonita
Nana
Olivia
RenéLion
the lone beader
Véronique
Livres incontournables et pour tous
Jonathan Livingston le goéland - Richard Bach
Le Merveilleux Voyage de Nils Holgersson à travers la Suède - de Selma Lagerlöf
4 commentaires:
It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!
Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together.
I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!
Il est vraiment fin et mimi... Scuse, j'avais pas vu ta photo...
Il n'était vraiment pas loin de nous, il se méfiait plus des goélands autour.
Good evening, Joshua,
Thank you very much for your visit. It is super if this blog is internationalized. You are right, the language should not be a barrier. Yesterday, I went on your blog, did you notice it?
Enregistrer un commentaire